Friday, November 15, 2013

Playing Dildo Hills 2

So I'm on armor games, checking out the new flash games and I see Dillo Hills 2. I've been on here for a while and I didn't know there was a Dillo Hills 1. I checked it out, apparently there is one made a couple years back. So this is the long awaited sequel to another game I've never heard of.

Here's a video of me playing that game for a half hour. You'll get the idea how slow and painful powering up is in this game too. There's really no way to make money any faster, even if you're good. You pretty much just curve up a little bit at the beginning and then the rest of the upgrades are slower and further in between and meaning less each time.  The only upgrade that is worth getting is control and that one gets expensive real quick. So, if you want to progress faster, you might as well just watch my video in fast forward.


I hope you enjoy watching me play the game more than I enjoyed playing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment