Friday, November 19, 2010

Sam and Max Hit the Road

I've been on a personal quest lately to find a game I think most people never played that is still something special today...  I think I've found just that.


This is without a doubt, one of the funniest and well thought out games I have ever played.  Maybe it's just me, but I never heard of this game. It's one of the old SCUMMVM platform games made by Lucas Arts, the guys who brought us Maniac Manson among other games.

The main characters are two freelance police officers Sam and Max. Sam is a dog who looks like a classic detective and Max a psychotic and violent (yet still cute) rabbit.

18 comments:

  1. hmmm I have a ps3 demo of sam and max. didn't know they've been around for awhile lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed seems too funny, lol. Good post man, don't stop plz =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i truly love em! haven't tried the old games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of every virtue gives renown to men! Following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen it on Steam but just never really gave it a chance. I'll definitely check it out though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gods for murder seemed so content Following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. God i love old school adventure games, epitomizes my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember when they came out on fox kids as a cartoon. That was some funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Graces her subjects, and her thoughts the king. Supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. good stuff don't stop
    I'm following

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a good game.
    Following
    WANNA Pick up the ladies?
    Everyone hit up http://therichesthappiest.blogspot.com/
    I follow errbody

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, amazing! I wasn't sure if anyone else knew about this game altogether. Truly the most hilarious game I've ever played. I hope you update your blog with more posts about such old-school games. I shall most certainly return!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Must have been one of the only ones I didn't play.

    ReplyDelete