Thursday, January 20, 2011

Flash Games: How I Waste My Life

Armor Games is a flash video game site that has a great collection of games.  I've probably clicked hundreds of hours of my life away on this site alone.  I'd like to share a little "gem" I have found on their site.  If you're a fan of tower defense, this is game is for you.  I would say, that this game is quite possibly the best tower defense game ever.  I'm not taking that comment lightly either.  The link and a few screen shots are below.  If you decide to take my advice and play this game, I'll just say goodbye to you now, because it's possible that you'll never visit my site (or anyone other than GemCraft) again.

If you're not a fan of tower defense, consider yourself lucky.  You might still have a life... or at least the opportunity to get one.




6 comments:

  1. I lost 2 days of my life to that game about a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I will check them out later on man. You should check this game called "Flight" on addictinggames.com. Pretty dope.

    Nick

    http://nbaforeverand1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn it you got me addicted to flash games again.

    ReplyDelete