Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Wright Stuff: Flying High

Last time I posted a flash game I played it seems that I've been getting more hate mail for ruining your lives than good comments.  So in an attempt to alienate the rest of my readers, I've got two more games I want to recommend, also found on the Armor Games website.



**Spoiler** this video is the end of the game.

This is the sad little epic of a penguin who realizes what he's missing out on, being a "flightless" bird.  He defies fate and throws caution (and himself) to the wind.  It's not only a fun game, but a valuable life lesson.





After reading the directions a few times, you'll pick it up.

Another simple flyer game, but this one just seems to have an addictive quality that's hard to explain.  Anyway, give it a try if you don't have work today... or if you're boss is ok with you being two hours late.

12 comments:

  1. Damn you, that paper airplane game looks awesome... must.. not...

    Dammit. On my way to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. flights fun beat it.

    following n supporting
    get sum ladies
    therichesthappiest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOO its just like toss the turtle!! I LOVE THAT LITTLE FUCKER!! NO LINK>>>???? common man!!

    Miss Dro Cooking With Cannabis
    http://missdro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. flight rocks you slacker. this is my second comment


    Following and supporting
    therichesthappiest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flight reminds me of an app, I don't remember the name of it at the moment. It's simple but actually pretty addicting. I wonder... flight seems better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy fuck, this game is amazing. I get rolled in space though haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh love the flight game, thanks bro! following!

    virellum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete