Saturday, October 26, 2013

Touch It... Go Ahead... You Know You Want To




I've never been very good with that fine tune mouse control. You can tell from the drawing at the top of my YouTube page, which I drew myself using just the mouse in Windows Paint application. I gotta say... it's pretty freaking hard. Sure it starts off easy, but around level 6, the thing just gets ridiculous. As you progress from one stage to another, you're constantly challenged with progressively more difficult levels. I know that's how most games go, but this game manages to bring new levels of insane with each step forward you take.

Now granted, I didn't understand the control fully until level 9. Up until then I thought you couldn't touch the walls without dying. It turns out, it's just the red stuff you have to avoid. After I ditched that handicap, I figured it was smooth sailing... and it was... until level 15. Just look at this level! There is no place at all to just rest the mouse while you plan your next move.


What are those things? Darth Maul's butter knives?
If you're looking for a unique and challenging game, that will up your skill with your mouse, this is it. Check it out. If you get stuck, you can also watch my walkthrough video on my YouTube Channel or below.





No comments:

Post a Comment